Today I updated the version of the tool I use for generating tables for Unicode Characters according to the algorithm described in RFC 5892 and RFC 6452.
The only change that exists from 6.1.0 to 6.2.0 is the addition of one codepoint, U+20BA that is allocated to TURKISH LIRA SIGN. The codepoint because of this moves from being UNASSIGNED to be DISALLOWED.
A diff between the 6.1 and 6.2.0d6:
# **diff 6.1/allcodepoints.txt 6.2/allcodepoints-6.2.0d6.txt** 8380c8380 < 20BA;UNASSIGNED;I;J; --- > 20BA;DISALLOWED;I;;TURKISH LIRA SIGN
The full list of changes in Unicode can be found here.
At the same time I updated the createtables.rb tool that can be found on the IDNA web page I have. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Yoshiro Yoneya at JPRS in Japan and his team for a great patch that makes it possible to directly generate XML formatted tables that might be easier to parse for some people (than the text format I generated in earlier versions of the tool). The old text format is still generated so if you rely on that format, stay calm. The XML features is an addition to what has been earlier done.